Participants hereby tender their application to enter and participate in a certain motorcar event and competition (“The Concours d’Elegance of America”) and related events, to be held by Hagerty July 23 – July 25, 2021. In consideration of the acceptance by the Selection Committee of the application of the participant to partake in said events, the participant does agree to:
- Release Hagerty, Concours d’Elegance of America, and their owners, partners, officers, directors, employees, and other members and volunteers from any and all liability arising out of said events.
- Release all other contestants and officials from any and all liability arising out of their participation in said events.
- Warrant that the participant has been given a copy of and has personally read the rules and regulations under which said event will be run and will abide by said rules and regulations.
- Understand and accept that the information and photographs accompanying each entry may be used for publicity purposes or other commercial purposes by Hagerty, and hereby waive, release, and assign their private rights to the production, reproduction, and publication of any motion picture, photographs, images, or video film that depicts them or their automobile participating in said events.
- I understand that Hagerty may produce photographs and/or video that contains the personal likeness or image of the participant (the “Content”) at the events and grant Hagerty the unrestricted, perpetual, and worldwide right and permission to copyright, publish, or use either in whole or in part, the Content. I understand and agree that the Content may be used without identifying the participant as a subject.
- Understand and accept that photographs, video, films, or digital images of the Concours d’Elegance of America or Hagerty properties may not be taken or used for commercial purposes without prior written permission from Hagerty.
- Understand and accept that only entries for vehicles that will be exclusively exhibited at Concours d’Elegance of America will be accepted. Vehicles that will be exhibited at any other event, display, auction, or car show during the dates of the Concours d’Elegance of America will not be accepted.
All vehicles entered for the Concours d’Elegance of America are subject to the above terms and conditions.